Conditions of Use
Ingram Publishing is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at email@example.com
We accept Visa, American Express, MasterCard and Switch. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Back ordered items are not charged until they are shipped.
Delivery Schedule We process your order right away. We will normally ship your order the same day.
Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Tax Charges For orders made from the UK 17.5% VAT is added. For anyone purchasing from outside the UK, no VAT is added assuming a valid VAT number is provided.
Credit Card Security All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Business Terms & Conditions of Sale The terms and conditions listed below are for business customers. We do not have a consumer terms and conditions, as these are determined by specific legislation, the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994, and the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Terms of Business
1. EU residents pay the VAT inclusive price (VAT at appropriate rate, currently 17.5%) unless an EU VAT number is provided.
2. Payment accepted by credit/debit card, bank transfer/draft, postal/money order, or cash. Personal cheques over £1,000 and business cheques take up to 14 days to clear. Express clearance available at a small charge.
3. Goods not sold on a trial basis.
4. Goods offered subject to being unsold. In the event of non-availability of goods, we reserve the right to rescind the contract.
5. All goods remain the property of Ingram Publishing until paid for in full.
6. Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Minor specification variations do not entitle the purchaser to rescind the contract. Prices may change because of currency fluctuations.
7. Claims for damage, non-functionality and miss-shipping must be made within seven days of receipt.
8. After this date, and in all circumstances after 28 days, repair and not replacement will be offered.
9. A restocking fee of up to 25% is charged on returns, which prove to be non-defective.
10. All returns must be in stock condition and be authorised by Ingram Publishing.
11. You are responsible for ensuring safe delivery of the returned item.
12. We are not responsible for any consequential loss or expenses, howsoever caused, including incidental returns costs.
13. If part of these terms is found to be unlawful, it shall not affect the validity of the remainder.
Ingram Publishing does not disclose buyer information to third parties.